Before Complete Scaffolding begin any project, a risk assessment and signed health & safety policy is carried out. A handing over certificate is supplied after completion on every installation, once inspected by a supervisor and the client's appointed site manager; so that they are assured of a safe working environment.
We have qualified safety advisors who implement the company's comprehensive health & safety policy. Within our safety team there is practical scaffolding experience which is invaluable in developing safety measures both for our own staff, our clients and the public. Our safety team also contributes to training strategy, method statements / risk assessments, tool box talks, regular site safety inspections and work closely with our clients' safety staff at each and every stage of a project.
- Nature of electrical, fall hazards and falling object hazards in the work area
- Proper use of scaffolds
- Proper handling of materials on scaffolds
- Proper erecting, maintaining and disassembling of fall protection systems
- Proper construction, use, placement and care in handling of scaffolds
- Maximum intended load and load-carrying capacities of scaffolds used